CLICK HERE for another picture gallery of the evening!
Thank you to Kleinpeter Photography for providing photography for the evening. If you would like to print a copy of your picture taken by Kleinpeter Photography, click here. Also, thank you to Woody Jenkins for photographing the evening’s events.
The Honorable Gary L. Bauer
Best-selling Author, Speaker and Journalist
- Gary served in President Ronald Reagan’s administration for eight years, as Under Secretary of Education and Chief Domestic Policy Advisor.
- Served as President of the Family Research Council and a Senior Vice President of Focus on the Family.
- Announced his bid for Republican nomination for Presidency in 1999, withdrew from race in 2000.
- Writes a weekly column at Human Events and co-hosts a weekend talk show on Sirius/XM Radio.
- Received his law degree from Georgetown Law School in Washington, D.C.
- Married to the former Carol Hoke, and lives in Virginia. Gary and Carol have three grown children.
Rev. Gene Mills
President, Louisiana Family Forum
Presentation of Awards
Life and Liberty Awards – Given each year to legislators who authored and successfully passed key legislation that promotes life and liberty.
Outstanding Family Advocates – Outstanding Family Advocates Scored 100% on the 2014 Legislative Scorecard.
Family Advocates – Family Advocates Scored 80-99% on the 2014 Legislative Scorecard.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Healing Place Church * 19202 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, LA
Platinum * Gold * Silver * Bronze * Double Couple * Individual
Doors Open – Silent Auction Begins – 6PM * Dinner Served – 7PM
SEE WHO WILL BE RECEIVING AWARDS HERE and join us for this spectacular night of celebrating strong pro-family values!
Be a part of the Volunteer Team by clicking here!