Life and Liberty Awards are given each year to legislators who successfully authored key legislation or initiative that promoted life, family and liberty:
- Senator Gerald Long, R- Winnfield, SCR 69: Support Louisiana public students to assemble for religious expression and to express their religious beliefs.
- Representative Tim Burns, R- Mandeville, HB 153: Prohibits Material Harmful to Minors.
- Representative Valarie Hodges, R-Denham Springs, HB 836: Marriage Fraud Protection.
- Representative Katrina Jackson, D-Monroe, HB 635: Preserving Funding for Student Tuition Organizations.
- Representative John Schroder, R-Covington, HB 542: Phase out Common Core Testing.
- Representative Julie Stokes, R- Kenner, HB 489: Criminalizes Revenge Porn.
- Representative Thomas Willmott, R- Kenner, HB 603: Strengthens Safe Haven Law.
Representative Outstanding Family Advocate
Senator Outstanding Family Advocate
Representative Family Advocate
Senator Family Advocate