Get Involved with LFF!
There are numerous ways you can get involved and help the Louisiana Family Forum.
Nothing has a more powerful impact on the members of our Louisiana Legislature than hearing directly from their constituents. This is where the weekly Family Facts newsletter, the End of Week from our President, Gene Mills, and the LFF 60-Second Brigade comes in!
We’ll let you know about breaking news and key moments in the policy process as well as everything that effects the traditional lifestyle we enjoy in Louisiana. You can weigh-in with elected officials and federal agencies about legislation and regulation that directly impacts life in Louisiana.
Become an Advocate for the Traditional Family!
To find out more information or to get involved:
- Click here to sign up for the LFF Family Facts, The End of Week with Gene Mills, and our 60-Second Brigade advocacy alerts! Become a registered user (Free!) and stay informed!
- Click here for the 69-page Louisiana Cultural Indicators Report (LCIR). This study tracks various Louisiana-specific and national measures of societal well-being dating back to 1960, as statistics are available. This document is your invitation to engage the conversation and propose solutions that will encourage all families to thrive.
- Like us on Facebook or by clicking the “Like” link at the top of this page.
- Follow us on Twitter or by clicking the “Tweet” link at the top of this page.
- Schedule a time for us to speak at your church service or civic event. Call 1-800-606-6470 or email us.
- Volunteer. Call 1-800-606-6470 or email us.