How To Talk About…
BENEFITS OF RELIGION
- Americans should be free to earn a living, care for the poor, heal the sick, and serve their communities in accordance with their faith without unnecessary government interference.
FREEDOM TO BELIEVE AND ACT
- All Americans should remain free to believe and act in the public square based on their beliefs without fear of government penalty.
- All people do not have to hold the same beliefs to recognize that people should have the freedom to run their businesses in accordance with their values.
- All people have differences, but being able to still live harmoniously with each other, despite those differences, is what true tolerance is all about.
- Pass legislation to prevent discrimination against those who define marriage as between a man and a woman.
- Eliminate the ant-conscience mandates in Obamacare and other federal laws.
- Oppose policies and regulations that provide special privileges based on “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.”
- Three in five adults say they have no doubt that God exists.
- Those attending religious services once a week or more were 25 percent more likely to give to charitable causes.
- Marriages in which both husband and wife attend church services frequently were 2.4 times less likely to end in divorce.
- Volunteerism is greater among individuals who attend religious services each week.
Go back to the main list of “Pocket Solutions.“
Click here for more in-depth details and information provided by the Heritage Foundation.