How To Talk About…
A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL
- America needs a bold agenda that delivers opportunity for all but favoritism to none.
- All Americans would have more opportunities, live in stronger and safer communities, and face fewer hurdles if conservative policies were implemented at the local, state, and national levels. The conservative agenda is the foundation for a better future for all.
A STRONG AMERICA
- We want an American that is safe and secure, where freedom flourishes.
A STRONG ECONOMY
- We want a strong economy with investment, innovation, and job creation. Lower taxes, limited government, and simpler regulations are the best recipe for widely shared prosperity in America.
A STRONG SOCIETY
- We want a government that recognizes its limits and allows civil society to flourish. A government that claims authority over every area of life suffocates it.
- Conservative principles allow for strong families, vibrant communities, a healthy culture, choice in education and health care, and equal treatment before the law.
- Conservatives want to limit government in order to grow civil society and remove barriers to freedom, opportunity, and prosperity.
- Conservatism is more innovative than progressivism.
- Conservatives aim to “secure the blessings of our liberty to ourselves and our posterity.” It is not enough for us to be free, we must ensure that future generations reap the blessings of liberty themselves.
Go back to the main list of “Pocket Solutions.”
Click here for more in-depth details and information provided by the Heritage Foundation.